* The achievements of the scientific school of Professor Yuri Kuznetsov in the machine tool industry E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Yuri Kuznetsov DSc, Professor "KPI" He was born June 24, 1940 in Kherson, Ukraine. His research interests include the creation of machine tools, machine tool systems of new generation and their mechanisms on a modular principle, creative and intellectual property. In 1969 he defended his thesis on "Study and development of the clamping collets and feed rounds of automatic lathes", and in 1984 at the Bauman Moscow Higher Technical School defended his doctoral thesis on "Synthesis of clamping mechanisms rod machines". Academician of the Academy of Sciences of Higher School of Ukraine, professor of "Designing tools and machines" "KPI ", honored inventor of the USSR, the deserved worker of Education of Ukraine, Honored Teacher "KPI ", Doctor Honoris Causa (Technical University of Gabrovo, Bulgaria), the author of more than 700 scientific works, among them 60 books, 400 inventions, two standards of the USSR. The author of the first Soviet semi-automatic machine for turning diamonds.
* Young generation: Ph.D., docents: O. Ya. Yurchishin, B. I. Pridalniy. Aspirants: K.V. Luniov, A.A. Stepanenko, P.V. Keba, O.I. Rozhko, E.A. Oleynik, A.A. Shkurenko. Applicants: M.I. Podolskiy, V.A. Nedoboi. Masters: A. Shevtsov, I. Shipko, K. Litovka, S. Savitsky.
* Books about machine tools and mechanisms Aggregate-module technology equipment Part 1 Aggregate-module technology equipment Part 2 Aggregate-module technology equipment Part 3 Tooling for lathes Processing of polygonal surfaces Improving the efficiency of automatic lathes Theory of technical systems Cutting rods and tubes
* Books about parallel kinematic machines Books about the clamping mechanisms Technological equipment with parallel kinematics Types of machine tools with the mechanisms of parallel structure Wide-range multi-purpose clamping mechanisms The clamping mechanisms for high-performance and high precision machining Self-adjusting clamping mechanisms
* Books about patenting Patenting and copyright Practice on the subject «Patenting and copyright»
* 1. Creation (synthesis), design, calculation and study of the clamping mechanisms and devices for various purposes, and clamping devices, and automatic manipulation of objects (workpieces, tools, working tools) 2. Creation of semi-automatic machine tools for the turning of crystals of natural diamond and their holding systems. 3. The creation and study of cutting devices, and carrier systems for cutting steel
* 4. The creation, design, computation and research tools and other technological equipment of new generation, including with parallel kinematics. 5. The creation of desktop machine tools, controlled by the computer on a modular principle for educational process. 6. Creating a clamping mechanisms, and tooling for high speed and a precision machining on lathes and milling machines. 7. A genetic approach to the creation of complex technical systems
* recent advances…
* BACKGROUND FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF GENETIC MECHANICS Mechanics is an ancient science and the first step to facilitate the physical labor of man - has always been associated with the design based on geometric constructions. Creating new or recreating a kind known, the man has always turned to geometric constructions (geometry, plane geometry and solid geometry). These simple ideas from ancient times used by the man in the intellectual, practical, industrial and other activities in the form of genetic information, recorded in various forms (signs, pictures, books, figurines, numbers, etc.) transferred from one generation to the evolutionary their development and synthesis of new TS. Stone Age people tools represent simple forms of bodies, on which all subsequent inventions have appeared in mechanics. The basis of the mechanical gene as a material carrier of hereditary information, created by nature, was put an material point and elementary solid body as a cylinder, parallelepiped, sphere, etc.
* EXAMPLES OF ELEMENTARY SOLID BODIES AND FIGURES Circle Circle Concentric circles Square Triangle Circle Square Disk Ring Cube wedge Truncated cone Sphere Cylinder Pipe Parallelepipeds Cone Pyramid Truncated pyramid
* EXAMPLES OF MECHANICAL LINKS Mechanical link is one or several rigidly mounted elementary solid bodies
* * VERTICAL DRILLING-MILLING MACHINE LATHE MACHINES EVOLUTION OF PARENT CHROMOSOME (MECHANICAL LINK IN THE FORM OF A CYLINDRICAL BODY) (Stone Age)
* EVOLUTION OF VERTICAL DRILLING AND MILLING (end of XVII c. – XX c.) Drilling and milling with a separate drive spindle speed N of motor and driven individual innings Sв, Sпз, Sпп by three coordinates X,Y,Z or from separate drive from CNC machine. Console T-shaped rod of length L with a spindle bearing system a at the overhang and console coordinate table at an altitude of b Scheme is asymmetrical. Asymmetrical arrangement causes the bending strain and distortions (angles 1, 2, 3)
* THE CONCEPT OF CREATING NEW GENERATION MACHINES * Genetic principle, including : Genetic approach to classification, description of the evolution development and forecasting of TS; multilevel morphological approach to structure and synthesys of TS. Application of frame and shell structures of supporting systems based on the theory of building mechanics. Aggregate/modular principle of arrangement. Use of advanced information technologies and intelligent computer systems.
* Main areas of knowledge, systems, threads and energy transformers used to create machine tools * Field of science Name of the system and functions Threads Energy transformers (ET) Building mechanics Support system Gravitational Absent Applied Mechanics Mechanical, transfer motions and loads Kinematic, force, energy Mechanical (MBE) Electromechanics EM - a system of movement and load transfer Electromagnetic, power, energy Electromechanical (EMPE) Hydromechanics GM - a system of movement and load transfer Hydraulic, power, energy Hydromecanichal (GMPE) Aeromechanics AM - a system of movement and load transfer Air, power, energy Pneumomechanical (PMPE)
* Main areas of knowledge, systems, threads and energy transformers used to create machine tools * Field of science Name of the system and functions Threads Energy transformers (ET) Thermomechanics TM - a system of movement and load transfer Heat, power, energy Thermomechanical (TMPE) Biomechanics BM - a system for a motion and loads Biological, thermal, chemical, power, energy Biomechanical (BMPE) Electronics Electronic transmission of control signals and control Electronic, Information Electronic (EPE) Acoustics Vibroacoustic, the transmission of vibrations and sound waves Electronic, acoustic, energy Vibroacoustic (VAPE) Mechatronics Mehanotronic, transfer motions, loads, control signals Kinematic, force, energy, electronic Electromechanical (EMPE) Electronic (EPE)
* Genetic model of composition and development of the supporting system structure (on example, of elementary rigid body in the form of a rod) * Elementary material point (mechanical gene) Atom ( molecule) Elementary rigid rod of sided or round section Frame (plane figure) with various pinching and number of beams (chromosome-heir of the second generation) Carcass (volumetric body) The complexity of structures Beam with various pinch (chromosome-heir of the first generation) Genetic level Chromosomal level Object level Population level Genetic information Genetic information The complexity of structures Genetic information The complexity of structures
* * Types of frames (different body shapes) Support system (combination of differently shaped bodies) Construction (mechanical workshop) Genetic model of composition and development of the supporting system structure (on example, of elementary rigid body in the form of a rod) Genetic information The complexity of structures Intersystem level System level Species level
* Liason between genetic and geometric operators of synthesis TS Genetic operators Geometric operators Replication (chromosome, object) Doubling, multiplication, broadcast, versatility, multi-ribal, multifaceted, multi-position, multiinstrumental Crossing (monohybrid, dihybrid, polyhibrid) Spatial association (complete, with displacement, with the rotation, and zoom; raznofigurnost; multifunctionality) Inversion (spatial, elecromarnetic) Spatial rotation of 180 ˚; eversion figures on the reverse side Crossingover Sliding parallel transport; mirroring transformation antisymmetry decussation Mutation (spatial, kinematic, electromagnetic, elastic stress-power, material) Spatial deformation and voltage scaling, change of flow, the transformation of forms, states, properties, fields
* Geometric transformation operators of layouts machines (carrier systems) "Chromosomes"-descendants (spatial combinations of two and more "chromosomes") Parental "chromosomes" (primary geometrical figures in the course of genetic synthesis "Chromosomes"-replicators (generating new forms in procedures of replication )
«Chromosome» inversion * Single-layout Variety turned chromosome structure – instrumentation systems on mobile platforms Multi-layout
* Drilling and milling group Patent of Ukraine № 86533 W=6 W=6 *
* The suuport frame and tool systems Drilling and milling machines with configurations of parallel kinematics four faces three faces * Designs are protected by 26 patents of Ukraine
* The wedge assembly bench milling machine with a mechanism of parallel structure, controlled by computer *
* Lathe tools with parallel kinematics ("spiders") hybrid layout a) b) c) d) Designs are protected by 12 patents of Ukraine *
* Processing along the arc of a circle (circular interpolation) C' C A A' B' B I II III IV Четверти окружности Zi F траектория инструмента, % положение каретки на направляющей C' C A I II Четверти окружности B A' B' Zi F F траектория инструмента, % положение каретки на направляющей C' C A, A' I II III IV Четверти окружности B, B' Zi F траектория инструмента, % положение каретки на направляющей A A' B B' C C' F A A' B B' C C' F A A' B B' C C' F *
* C' C A B B' A' C' C A B B' A' C' C A B B' A' Zi F Zi F Zi F траектория инструмента, % траектория инструмента, % положение каретки на направляющей траектория инструмента, % положение каретки на направляющей положение каретки на направляющей Cutting path of the helix *
* Typical schemes of milling planes “Zigzag” “Loop” *
* Variant embodiment of the synthesized spindle motor coaxially with the actuator supply (the genetic code (ЦЛ 0.2 * Sm) * ЦЛ 0.2у): 17 - stepper motor supply, 11 - ball screw 23 - Fan 6 - quill, 1 - spindle, 19 - rotor, 18 - stator, 8 - Housing 13 - rotor system of the machine, 4 - tool chuck
* Modular desktop CNC machines To watch the video, visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkk4zv96Dvo