The United kingdom 100 What is the capital of the UK? Back
The United kingdom 200 When is Halloween? Back
Цели: Формирование у учащихся интереса к английскому языку как средству межличностного общения. Развитие коммуникативной культуры и компетенции учащихся. Эстетическое воспитание средствами иностранного языка Задачи: Проконтролировать знание страноведческого материала по изученным темам. Практиковать учащихся в употреблении в речи лексического материала по темам. Подготовить учащихся к успешной сдаче ПГК и ЕНТ.
The 1st stage is: “BAIGA” The 2nd stage is: “POLIGLOT” The 3d stage is: “ZHORGA” The 4th stage is “ ORATOR” The 5th stage is: “KOKPAR”
Education 100 At what age do children go to school in Britain? Back
Music and film 200 Name the main mail character of the film ‘the X-files’ Back
Food and drink 200 What is the barbecue? Back
Sport and transport 200 What is the public transport called in England? Back
Education 200 What are 2 main British Universities? Back
The United kingdom 300 When the great fire of London was broke out? Back
Music and film 300 Name the director of the film ‘War and Peace’ won the Oscar for the best film in 1968? Back
Food and drink 300 What is the traditional Christmas meal? Back
Sport and transport 300 What is the English for – стрельба из лука ? Back
Education 300 What is GCSE? Back
Music and film 400 Name the time of English group ‘The Beatles’ when they became world famous pop-star. Back
Food and drink 400 What is the difference between can and tin? Back
Sport and transport 400 When did the Olympic Games take place in London? Back
Education 400 What is one of the most interesting fact about Cambridge University? Back
Polyglot When people say theatre, music, architecture, literature they mean….
If you happen to be in Almaty an go to the shop ‘Adidas’ you will buy a lot of sport…
answer Clothes - спортивные одежды - спорт киімдері
Imagine you are going to a trip down the coast in a rainy weather, you will wear…
Answer Raincoat – плащ – плащ
The universal language of the world is…
Answer English – английский язык – ағылшын тілі
Winnie the Pooh is a …
Answer Bear – медведь – аю
East or west home is …
Answer Best – лучше – жақсы
The books are our …
Answer Friends – друзья - достар
Don’t play with …
Answer Fire – огонь – от
Өнерлі өрге ...
Жауабы Жүзер /жүзу – плавать - to swim /
Алты ұл туған ... “ Ханым” десе болады.
Ана / мама - a mother/
... – балаға сыншы.
Ата /дедушка - a grandfather/
1. What is the symbol of Ireland? 2. What is the capital of Australia? 3. Which holiday is celebrated on the 17th of March? 4. Which river does Stratford stand on? 5. Who is the master of the first British opera? 6. Who invented the telephone? 7. What city is the center of cotton goods industry in England? 8. What is the name the British Queen? 9. Who is the Patron Saint of England? 10.What is April 23d connected in England with?
1. That poet was called “The Father of English Poetry”. Who is he? 2. What competition is held in Wimbledon? 3. Who discovered penicillin? 4. Where was the first underground railway in the world? 5. What is the longest river in Great Britain? 6. Which is the most popular British sport? 7. “Living Question” What style of music do you hear? 8. Where did the Olympic Games begin? 9. Who is the author of the poem “My Heart’s in the Highlands “ 10. “Living Question”(musical extract) Name the author of the composition.
1. Name 3 parts of London 2. Translate the word “love” into the Kazakh language. 3. When did the Great Fire of London take place? 4. Who discovered Australia? 5. What is the name of the clock in England? 6. What is the Kazakh national instrument(s). 7. What is the name of this London bus? 8. Which street did Sherlock Holmes live? 9. What is the antonym to the word “GOOD”? 10. What is the symbol of Scotland?
1. What is the capital of Northern Ireland? 2. What is the name of Dickens? / Charles 3. The highest mountain in the British Isles is... 4. What is the Russian for “favorite”? 5. When is Christmas celebrated? 6. What day comes after Sunday? 7. Who is the author of “Romeo and Juliet?” 8. Which street is the residence of the British prime-minister? 9. What is the antonym to the word “BIG”? 10. What is the symbol of Wales?
1. What is the capital of Scotland? 2. What is the name of Byron? 3. The highest mountain in Wales is... 5. What is the Russian for “famous?” 6. When is Halloween celebrated? 7. What day comes after Saturday? 8. Who is the author of “Oliver Twist “? 9. Name the person whose job is to cut and arrange hair 10. Name “котлеты” in English.
Orator I love my Kazakh language
For 1st player: 1. What is Hollywood? 2. Name «шашлык» in English. 3. What is the most popular British airport? 4. What is the name of the queen? 5. What is the name of the room where we sleep? 6. How many parts are there in UK? 7. What are the Britain’s national flowers? 8. What is the most popular drink in Britain? 9. How is traditional Christmas meal? 10. How often do they have a meal? What are the meals?
For 2nd player: 1. What is «голубцы»? 2. What is the name of Queen’s husband? 3. What cannot we live without? 4. Who in the royal family died in the car crash in 1997? 5. What is the surname of the royal family? 6. What is the capital of Australia? 7. What is the national park in England? 8. What is the official name of GB now? 9. The name of the queen in GB? 10. How many houses are there in the British Parliament?